With more than 175 exhibiting companies, a 14-track educational conference, and opportunities to network with 5,000 industry professionals, DesignCon remains the destination for chip, board, and systems design engineers who aim to stay ahead in the industry.
The reasons to attend are many, but here are five important points to make to your boss:
- Comprehensive education — For three days you’ll choose from over 100 technical paper sessions, panels, and tutorials spanning 14 tracks. It would take thousands of hours to compile this much information.
- Hands-on training — It’s one thing to study from afar, but quite another to put your hands to work. Take advantage of practical, three-dimensional training opportunities taught by experts.
- Exclusive networking — With more than 5,000 attendees and 175 exhibitors on board, the potential for finding solutions and making lasting relationships is tremendous.
- Sourcing suppliers — You’ll get exclusive access to content such as videos of distinguished keynotes, session handouts, and more – excellent tools for your post-conference presentation.
- Industry expertise — DesignCon is developed entirely by engineers for engineers thanks to the Technical Program Committee, an elite group of over 90 practicing engineers.