Join Mentor Graphics @ DesignCon 2013
Celebrate 25 years of high-speed design with Mentor Graphics at booth # 418
Mentor Graphics is kicking off DesignCon 2013 with a unique introduction to its HyperLynx® PCB analysis products and capabilities..
As the world leader in PCB design and analysis technologies, Mentor Graphics' HyperLynx Analysis Suite can help you achieve design reliability while meeting development and time-to-market goals.
HyperLynx offers a complete PCB analysis environment that includes solutions for DDRx designs, Multi-Gbps Channel analysis, full-wave 3D electromagnetic modeling, and power distribution design for static and dynamic analyses.
- HyperLynx DRC: a powerful, fully customizable, and fast design rule checking tool
- HyperLynx DRC enables verification of complex design rules that are not easily simulated. With 19 standard design rule checks, you can quickly and easily pinpoint trouble spots, such as traces crossing splits, reference plane changes, and shielding and via checks, that could cause EMI/EMC, signal integrity (SI), and power integrity (PI) problems.
- HyperLynx 3D EM: a high-capacity electromagnetic design and post-layout verification solution
- HyperLynx 3D EM provides full-wave 3D electromagnetic (EM) analysis for designers of high-performance electronic products, including complex structures on printed circuit boards and packages, antennas, MMICs, and RFID. Accurate results with high throughput and capacity mean improved design quality, fewer EM-related re-spins, and faster design closure.
- HyperLynx Signal Integrity: quick and accurate signal integrity analysis and simulation
- HyperLynx SI provides advanced signal integrity analysis for SERDES and DDRx designs, verifying DDRx memory interfaces, and automating thousands of simulations for fast, accurate results and complete timing closure.
- Easy to use out of the box, HyperLynx SI helps hardware engineers, PCB designers and signal integrity specialists alike design boards right the first time. With HyperLynx SI, you'll avoid costly overdesign, and save recurrent layout, prototype, and test cycles in the lab.
HyperLynx Power Integrity: quick detection of power integrity design and analysis issues
- HyperLynx PI enables engineers and PCB designers to explore and optimize the AC and DC characteristics of power distribution networks (PDN) easily and accurately, resulting in faster time to results. Co-simulation with SI and thermal analysis are additional benefits. By taking fast switching speeds and high current loads into consideration, you can easily assess trouble spots and increase design dependability.
Whether you are a Systems Designer, PCB Engineer, or Product Development Manager, you can learn more about HyperLynx and best practices for virtual prototyping at booth #418 or at one of Mentor Graphics' technical presentations:
Implementing Embedded Active Components
Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 10:15 a.m.
Location: Ballroom E
Speaker - Per Viklund Director, RF and IC Packaging
Numerically Robust, Fast, and Accurate Method of Combining Linear Models of Arbitrary Topology into a Single S-Parameter Model
Wednesday, January 30, 10:15 a.m.
Location: Ballroom H
Vladimir Dmitriev-Zdorov, Principal Engineer, Mentor Graphics;
Scott McMorrow, President, Teraspeed
Learn more about HyperLynx at http://www.mentor.com/hyperlynx
Follow Mentor Graphics' PCB on…
Back to Top