Best in Test Awards 2014
Best in Test
Vote for the winners!
Since 1991, the Best in Test Awards have recognized the best in test products and test professionals. Finalists are selected by the editors of EDN and then the EDN audience will be asked to vote online to determine the final winners. Winners will be announced during the Best in Test 2014 Awards Ceremony January 29, 2014—held in conjunction with DesignCon. Test Engineer of the Year is sponsored by National Instruments.
This year’s awards are comprised three main areas:
- Best Test Product Overall
- Test Engineer of the Year (sponsored by National Instruments)
- Best in Test Products (10 categories) including:
- Manufacturing Test / ATE
- Data Acquisition
- Handheld / Portable Test
- Machine Vision / Inspection
- Network Test (Wired, Wireless, Hybrid, Optical)
- Test Support: Programmable Power Supplies, Signal Generators, Etc.
- RF / MW Test
- Semiconductor Test
- Signal Integrity / High-Speed Test
- Software / Embedded Test
Official Rules and Regulations
Back to Top