DesignCon is the premier conference for chip, board and systems design engineers that focuses on the pervasive nature of signal integrity at all levels of electronic design: chip, package, board and system.
With 100+ cutting-edge technical tutorials, panels and case studies across 14 tracks, DesignCon’s Conference will help you:
- Optimize your designs to ensure signal and power integrity performance
- Overcome verification challenges and discover new techniques to mitigate jitter, crosstalk and noise
- Discover new methodologies and practices used in emerging system designs, applications and analysis...and more!
Register for your conference pass today! Advance Rates expire on Friday, January 17, 2014 at 11:59pm PST.
Are you New to DesignCon? Learn more here!
What can you discover at DesignCon's free Expo?
Register now for your FREE Expo Pass!
- Over 150 exhibitors with the latest technologies and solutions in high-speed serial design, signal integrity and test & measurement
- Free education & speed-training, panels and product teardowns in the Chiphead Theater, In-Booth Trainings and Vendor Sessions
- Solve your signal integrity issues at the Agilent Education Forum on Wednesday, Jan. 29 & Thursday, Jan. 30
- DesignTOUR prizes: win a Google Nexus 10, Kindle Fire HDX, Pebble Smartwatch, Bose speakers & more!
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday, Jan. 28 at the Computer History Museum, and Happy Hours on the Expo Floor
- The DesignVision and Best in Test Awards: discover who has the most innovative products and tools in the industry